Friday, May 13, 2011

Going With Flow

Switching gears is absolutely needed sometimes, whether it’s letting go of people, careers, bad habits or anything that is emotionally draining or hindering you from getting to the place of your greatest potential. Sometimes it’s not easy but essential to complete and fulfill our greatest dreams and purpose. To not simply exist but to live a life of true happiness letting go is sometimes part of the process but remember appreciate it all and be thankful all while understanding that some things are here just for a season.

2 comments:

  1. And what flow are you heading towards. What are you letting go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading towards my goals i have set, making them a reality, and just living my life. and I'm letting go of all the hurt and unwanted anger that was brought to my life this past year, I never let go the people that at one time or another were special enough for me to put in my life, because one day, they just might be the someone you might need. so i just put them in a safe place until we meet again.

    ReplyDelete