Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a Thought


I want to strip you down to nothing, destroying all your pride, love, and self worth,
 Leaving you with nothing but confusion and pain and as you stand there
With tears in your eyes and a heart so broken you cant move,  I want to leave you there, alone, to deal with it, to handle it, to figure out how your going to live, with nothing, then I’m going to leave knowing I did this to you and I'm not going to feel anything, not remorse or sadness or even giving a fuck about what I did to you, I wont look back to see if your alive or dead, and as the months go on, you wont even be a thought in my mind, I will have moved on to new things and new people, because you see I already took everything I wanted from you, you have nothing to offer me, and to be quite honest you never did. I used you for my own selfish needs and if it wasn't you I’m sure it would have been someone else you just happen to be there at the right time, then Ill tell you one more lie before I go , and that we will always be friends, that way I know I will cut you to the bone, because Ill be leaving knowing you will think about me and miss me even after I did this to you because you are just that stupid, and if you do ever cross my mind I will laugh about how I got away with what I did to you, and how you now have to try and pick up the pieces and move on, as if you could. I will pride myself knowing how badly I hurt you. Someone who gave unselfishly, that truly loved me and wanted nothing but the best for me, I will go on living and I will never give you a second thought. These are the things I want to do to you…. NO Wait… These are the things YOU DID TO ME.


2 comments:

  1. I wrote this one morning around 2am, thinking about how depression can take over your life, and how the devil can work his way into your life so easy, disguised as a friend, and before you know it, he takes over,depression is a serious thing, and without help, it can take over your life.. I know. it did that to me. but i received the help i needed and continue to each day get better, things happen in life i know, but sometimes a little help is all you need. don't let the devil deceive you, he can and will use any means to do it, using a son or daughter or even someone you thought was a FRIEND,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete