Friday, May 18, 2012

FUTURE




Looking forward I see a hall,

All these doors but not a wall.

            As I walk and look on up

I see a sign;

“pick one door, pray its fine.”



Do not peak youll break the rules

And become gods greatest fools.

Take a walk inside your head,

Only you know what lies ahead.



I find a door that looks quite nice,

I go for it, but then think twice

            I see the door saved for me,

I walk on by and don’t look back

Each step forward past doors crack.



Is it time to choose a door,

Or must I look a little more?

Time will come to an end,

Will my choice be my friend?



I finally stop and close my eyes,

Then look up and see my prize.

            What’s inside is truly me!

It’s a box, but there inside

 Is the man full of pride.



Hard work and drive will be my key,

Necessary tools to set me free.

Its time for change, its time to grow.

Come on, lets do this, its time to go.


grafton derryberry 5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment