Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lost in Sunshine

I guess
Maybe
Im a little tired.

I guess,
Maybe
I dont know how to feel.


So
I guess Ill go down to the creek
and wash away my sorrows
and let the sun
rub warmth back into this tender, achy heart of mine.

I guess
All I needed in the firstplace
was some sunshine.

Everything else will someday come.

So Im on my way
to pulling myself out of this hurt
wiping away those pesky tears
that keep coming
and taking a deep breath.


life is all about losing

so you know what you will one day gain.

So here I am, Life.

Losing to a better cause.

crying for a future smile.


never again will I let this happen.
Never again will I be so vulnerable.

Never again
Will I lose something much too precious to me.

So cheers
let me drown my sorrow and loss


in sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment