Sunday, August 12, 2012

YOUR NEW JOURNEY BEGINS


Therefore, the journey ends here,

With no fanfare, and no parade

Just a good by and good luck.

I did my job,

More like a labor of love

And now its time to let you go

If the life I gave, you did not suite your needs

Then I am sorry.

I gave all I had and more

It was a choice not a sacrifice

To give you the best life I could

I loved you from the moment I fount out about you

And will continue to love you after I am gone

You are my heart and soul

I could not be prouder of who you are

When times were a struggle I never felt poor

My life was enriched because of you

Threw the hard times and good times

Threw the laughter and tears

I would not change a moment

It is what has made you the strong, wonderful

Caring and loving person you are today.

So with that said

I say, goodbye my baby…

You have turned out to be a great MAN.

YOUR NEW JOURNEY BEGINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment