Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The eve of this birthday

On the eve of this birthday, I stop to think about all the birthdays before this one,, some fun, some sad, some I don’t remember, due to, too much fun, but each year there was always one thing I looked forward to,, my mom and I would always send the best gifts to each other.. You see my mom’s birthday is only a few days after mine, but this year is going to be different, with my mom passing away, I’ll miss sending her favorite flowers to her. And I'll miss getting mine from her, I'll miss talking to her about how things in my life have been going. And getting her good advices, we had talked about planning a trip to Vegas together for our birthdays this year, something I was so looking forward to, but just knowing that I cant pick up the phone and call her, and hearing her voice on the other end, always saying how beautiful the flowers are that I had sent, and her saying happy birthday, and us laughing about how old we are. That i'll miss the most. Its has been a very difficult month for me for sure, and I have missed my mom so much,, I still will,on her birthday this year, pick up her favorite flowers and tell her about what is going on in my life, and tell her happy birthday. There is so much I miss about my mom. But this special time, I miss the most. Love you Mom.

1 comment: