Thursday, February 3, 2011

IF

If I were the rain.. could I ever merge with someones heart, like the way rain merges sky and earth, never meant to connect never meant to know.

If I were the sun.. could I ever tear someones soul like the way the sun tears the night only for it to return blacker, darker than the time before knowing through this time of darkness and despair, light will always return.

But if I were a soul.. could I ever belong to someone, like the way a heart belongs to a body, and the way love belongs to a person, only for that love to be lost in the sea of hearts.

If I were the rain.. could I ever merge with someones heart like the way rain merges with the sky and earth, never meant to connect, never meant to know.

                                                                                                              by GMD

1 comment: