Thursday, February 17, 2011

OH THAT GUY

Remember that guy,, you know, the one from high school, that guy you went to school for just to look at him, good looking, great smile, good personality,, untouchable, unapproachable, because you just knew that if he smiled at you or even talked to you (god for bid) you would just melt into a puddle of drool right in front of him,, Yea That Guy.. you couldn’t wait to get to class because he was sitting in the next chair in homeroom, looking all good, smelling all good, and you would  turn away with shyness  if he even slightly looked at you,, which he was probably only looking out the window, but of course in your teenage fantasy mind. HE was looking at YOU; I like to think about that guy once in a while. Thinking how silly I was to be so shy around him, when really all I probably had to do was just say, hey how’s it going. And hoped I didn’t turn into a puddle of drool if he said Hey back. And even maybe once in a while throw one of my cute little smiles at him, (I do have to say, I have been told I have a great smile) just saying. I wonder what he would have thought, or done if I had the nerve to do that, funny thing is there was guy like that at my school. SO CUTE, with a smile that would stop you in your tracks, and one time he did talk to me... Ill never forget it, he said “you sure are looking cute today” and what do you think I did... YUP... I melted into a puddle of drool... but I waited until he couldn’t see me. .   Years later I got to see THAT GUY from high school.. still oh so cute, still had a smile you could die for.. BUT,, this time I was not shy.. but, I still melted into a puddle of drool. :)


by df about vw

No comments:

Post a Comment